9th standard Love | English Short Stories for Kids

 

9th standard Love | English Short Stories for Kids

When I was 3rd standard we shifted our house from one place to another place. on that time i got one friend neighbour house. She was 7 years elder than me. She treated me as her own sister. Always she will take me for shopping with her. She had one boy friend he was her's owns sister turion's mate. Her boy friend name was vasanth. Whenever she went to meet him he always take me along with her. One day my father had doubt on her and he came back to check us. She was speaking with him in the middle of the road. I was standing simply. After that my father strictly said that to not go with her.that vasanth also know about me my friend introduce about me to him. We spoke in mobile also. After that incident we both got distanve for 3 years.

 After that i started toplay shuttle with her. again i started go shopping with her. again i got to meet her boy friend after that i got my grandfather for own usage me and her friend used to speak in that mobile. one day he and my friend her name monika got fight. he told me to comptise her then also they both not get compromise distance has been take place between them after that vasanth came so closer with me. while speaking one day he told that i like your voice and character very much. When i was studying 9th standard he propsed meafter that i too started too like him. I got caught by my family. My mom scold me not to talk with him. i crossed so many problems by loving him.i spoke with him without knowing my mom. After that again i was caught by mom.i thought that without hjm not able to live. So i committed suicide.i ate 25 sleeping tablets.and got cured.

they left me to speak with him for 2 days when i came back from hospital. after that my parents scolded me. on that spot they decided to change the house. Immediately they sended me to grandmother. After that we shifted house. I suffered a lot. After that i compeled my mom to buy and give me a phone. after compelling more my mom bought me phone.she used her new mobile to call her boyfriend.he asked me how do you managed to live without me and he even told that he met with an accident.and after that he got operation. After i left one year his relatives one girl tortured him to love her. after that girl only changed him a lot he told.before that he used to drink a lot and behaved like a mental.after one year in vasanth home his mom used to bethrothal for him and that girl. he told all the things to me. now also iam speaking with him and that girl .he told all the things to me. Now also speaking with him but like a friend not as lover.

 He used to be very happy whenever he speaks with me. Now he wanted me to marry aome good person and my lofe should be settled. now he was guidi g me like my mom in a good way. but Still i love him.

Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Ads Post 4

Learn More