Fake and Real Love | English Short Stories for Kids

  

Fake and Real Love | English Short Stories for Kids

Once upon a time me and my friend walking in the street at midnight. we saw a haunted house me and my friend went inside to see what is there in the house. I saw girl body which is covered with black cloth.I went near to that and I open the cloth but there is a dead body my friend is shocked and get unconsciousness.I suddenly call the police. After that police came. I said that my friend is unconsciousness we have to take him to the hospital. The policeman call the ambulance and we went to the hospital.

 The doctor said that he will be alright within few hours. After that the policeman came to me and enquired about the dead body which is in that haunted house. After the enquiry finished, they lived us. At that day itself one unknown number came in that one lady is speak with me she said that there are going to kill us. I was shocked and went to the police station I said whatever happened to me the policeman said we will be there for you. Don't be afraid of anyone. Few days later my friend was dead. The policeman called me to the police station ask about the death of my friend. I said don't know the policeman said that I was telling lie and take me for the enquiry. After the enquiry the policeman leave me but he was watching back. 

 After few 2 months the policeman close the case that my friend get committed suicide. And I went abroad but the death of my friend was incomplete. The moral of the story is my friend is killed by me because he know that the girl is killed by me because of fake love. My friend said that he is going to police to say about the girl's murder. 

. I said everything to him that she loves someone and gave fake love to me. So that I called her to that haunted house and killed. Then one day police catched me by the help of CBI. They put me in the prison for 10years. Atlast I came out from the prison and started my new life by going job. In IT company I get A job The salary is 40000 at the starting.In that IT company I love A girl who's name is Preethi. But she is not interested in love. she is more sensitive than everyone. 

 on Her birthday I propose Her that time she get impressed and accept my love. Then she said come and talk to my parents. He said OK I will come tomorrow. She didn't say anything about Her love to their parents. Suddenly Ragu went to preethi's house. Her parents was shocked and they said no will won't allow You to marriage my girl. He went home. she called ragu tell Him to come to her house. Ragu said OK wait I will be there in 10minutes. She is waiting with some bag and ragu went near to her. She said come let's go. Ragu doesn't ask anything about what happened in Her house. Preethi Get married with ragu. They started a new beautifull life after the marriage. After A year passed we get a new born baby. That time only I know about what is life.

Previous article
Next article

Leave Comments

Post a Comment

Ads Post 4

Learn More